The latest from Your Ag Network
Travel with us!
A DELUXE JOURNEY YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS!
10 Day/9 Nights!Small-Group Motor Coach Tour to Munich, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Linz, Prague and Vienna!
- Amazing Hotels, Exclusive Sightseeing & Holiday Markets
- Meet with executives of Saatbau Linz, one of Europe’s leading seed cooperatives
- Steyr Tractors Factory Visit with Ride & Drive
- All Ground Transportation in Deluxe Motor Coach
- Guided by Expert Multilingual Tour Host
- Strictly limited to 35 guests
- Mandatory Country-of-Origin Labeling (M-COOL) for Beef Bill Officially Introduced (S. 2716)For Immediate Release: September 17, 2021 Contact: R-CALF USA CEO Bill Bullard Phone: 406-252-2516; firstname.lastname@example.org Mandatory COOL for Beef Bill Officially Introduced (S. 2716) Billings, Mont. – On Monday, Senator John Thune (R-S.D.), for himself and for Senators Jon Tester (D-Mont.), Mike Rounds, (R-S.D.), and Cory Booker (D-N.J.) introduced the “American Beef Labeling Act […]
- Minnesota Federal Court Denies Packers’ Motion to Dismiss Cattle Antitrust CasesFor Immediate Release: September 14, 2021 For R-CALF USA: Bill Bullard Phone: 406-252-2516; email@example.com For Scott+Scott: David Scott Phone: 860-531-2605; firstname.lastname@example.org R-CALF USA and Other Plaintiffs’ Case Proceeds to Discovery Today, the Federal District Court for the District of Minnesota issued an order substantially denying the motion by the nation’s four largest beef packers (Defendants) […]
The CattleUSA.com Hot Barn Report hosted by NAFB Award Winning Monte James returns for its 5th season bringing the latest in cattle market news, interviews with industry leaders and price discovery from prolific sale barns across the USA!
Karina Jones, Field Director for R-Calf USA joins us each Friday from her ranch in the heart of Nebraska covering what’s new and important to the family farm and ranch. […]
Big annual BBQ sale and R-CalfUSA rollover auction will go down this Wednesday… just a massive calf and yearling sale featuring a plethora of char cross and limousine cross packages, take a gander at the all-star lineup and buy safely online at cattleusa.com. […]
- USDA invests in climate-related conservation projects
- USDA requests nominations for equity commission
- Daybreak Sept. 24: Direct payments for cover crops feature in $28B plan
- Lawmakers press concerns on fairness, need for carbon markets
- US commits $10B to food security, climate efforts at UN summit
- Daybreak Sept. 23: House Ag examines carbon markets